- Our personnel (including personnel, departments, or other subsidiary companies of Xesol Innovation, S.A.).
- Our other suppliers and service suppliers that provide us with products and services.
- Our computer systems suppliers, cloud service and database suppliers, and consultants.
- Our business partners that offer products or services jointly with us.
- Any third party to whom we cede or innovate any of our rights and obligations.
- Our external advisors and attorneys in the context of sale or transfer of any part of our business or assets.
The aforementioned third parties are obliged by contract to protect the confidentiality and security of their personal data, in compliance with the applicable legislation.
Your personal data can also be consulted by regulatory, police or public bodies, or national and international courts, or may be transferred to them, provided that we have the obligation to do so in compliance with applicable legislation or regulations, or when requested.
The personal data that we collect from you may also be subject to processing, access or storage in a country other than that in which Xesol Innovation, S.A. is located, which may not offer the same level of protection of personal data.
If we transfer your personal data to external companies in other jurisdictions, we will guarantee the protection of your personal data (i) applying the required protection level according to the local legislation on data protection/privacy applicable to Xesol Innovation, S.A., (ii) acting in accordance with our rules and policies, and (iii) for Xesol Innovation, S.A. located in the European Economic Area (i. e. the EU member states plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, the “EEA”), unless the contrary is ordered, transferring your personal data exclusively according to standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. You may request additional information in relation with international transfers of personal data and obtain a copy of the relevant protection measures implemented, exercising your rights as detailed below in section 6.
For transfers of personal data within a group, Xesol Innovation, S.A. has adopted binding corporate standards, a system of principles, standards and tools provided by the European legislation, in order to ensure effective levels of data protection related to personal data transfers outside the EEA and Switzerland.